Cross my heart is an easy quilt pattern suitable for confident beginners. The quilt is fat quarter friendly.
I made the quilt with the new Valori Wells collection Murmur.
Valori is such a great designer. The collection has beautiful artwork and the fabrics blend very well together.
The quilt can be traditionally pieced or with foundation piecing.
How to make the blocks for this quilt
The video demonstrates how to make the blocks using freezer paper foundation piecing.
Get Cross my heart quilt pattern
- Download Cross my heart quilt pattern on Etsy
About the quilt
- Quilt size: 54″ x 68″.
- Finished block size: 14″ x 14″.
- Skill level: Confident beginner.
- Quilting technique: Both traditional piecing and foundation piecing templates are available.
The 14 page pattern includes:
- yardage needs
- assembling diagrams
- step-by-step instructions on foundation piecing with freezer paper
- alternative colour scheme suggestions
Bonus content: video tutorials.
- Download the pattern to your computer before you print it.
- Ensure you are printing at 100%.
- It’s recommended to use the free Adobe Acrobat to print.
Free Spirit Giveaway – CLOSED
Free Spirit is giving away a fat quarter bundle.
For a chance to win, leave a comment about what you would make with Valori Wells Murmur FQ bundle.
I will select a winner randomly on 14 June.
My book Turnabout Patchwork“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there