Learn to make this Hidden wells quilt block using 5 strips of fabric in 2 minutes:
- 1 red 1 3/4 x 10 inch strip
- 1 light green 2 1/2 inch x 10 inch strip
- 1 yellow 3 1/2 x 10 inch strip
- 1 light red 2 1/2 x 10 inch strip
- 1 dark green 1 3/4 x 10 inch strip
Unfinished block size
12 3/4 inch square.
Arranging the block
After the tutorial you get 4 pieces, two of each:
Repeat the tutorial
To make these blocks you need to make the tutorial twice and get 8 pieces that you’ll arrange into these 2 blocks:
I came across this technique many years ago. It’s called “tube quilting”.
Making blocks for this quilt goes very quickly. You can make a quilt in no time using this technique.
Download the mini pattern
Eccentric diamond quilt free pattern (1.7MB).
Learn to make a simple Bargello block for this quilt
Learn in 2 minutes:
Unfinished: 10 1/2 inches.
If you like my videos, subscribe and be notified every time I post a new tutorial.
How to make this quick and easy disappearing churn dash quilt block
Learn in 2 and a half minutes how to make this fun block:
12 1/2 inches
- 2 grey 4 7/8 inch squares
- 2 white 4 7/8 inch squares
- two 9 x 2 1/2 inch strips in blue
- two 9 x 2 1/2 inch strips in orange
- one 4 1/2 inch square
If you like my videos, subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Some blocks you can make
Quilt design ideas