I’m running a quilt along in July for my book Turnabout Patchwork.
Participating is easy!
- Watch the video below and choose one of the 4 quilts.
- Leave a comment with your choice.
- Get the book.
And don’t forget to join my Facebook group so you can show your photos, see everyone else’s quilts and just share tips and experiences.
What else is in the book?
The book has 23 patterns to make 23 quilts. The video has a sample of every quilt you can make.
I hope lots of you join and we have fun making a fun quilt!
My book Turnabout Patchwork“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there