Aim for the stars is an easy modern quilt pattern suitable for confident beginners.
The quilt is traditionally pieced.
You can choose to piece one of the stars partially using foundation piecing although traditional templates are aso available.
Have a look at the quilt in this short video:
Buy Aim for the stars quilt pattern
Buy Aim for the stars quilt pattern on Etsy
About the quilt
- Size: 66″ x 66″
- Quilt technique: traditional piecing or foundation paper piecing
- Skill level: Confident beginner.
- Fabric collection: I made the quilt on the cover from my old stash but I designed with Moda Farm Fresh collection in mind and the main diagrams use that fabric collection. This collection has very suitable black and white fabrics, even acqua that will make a beautiful quilt.
- Download the pattern to your computer before you print it.
- Ensure you are printing at 100%.
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat to print.