These past days have been quite amazing. It was my first time running a blog hop and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it.
First of all I’d like to thank my fellow quilters and web designers who have participated in this blog hop to make my book a success.
I have enjoyed seeing everyone of their quilts and projects. Their projects were fantastic. Go and check them out if you haven’t already.
I also would like to thank all my followers who stopped by and left comments and words of encouragement. Thank you, you keep me going.
So it’s now my turn to announce the winners for my giveaways.
- E-book copy: Roxi Breden
- FreeSpirit fabric: Leslie Bower
- PDF Pattern The four seasons of the heart: Christi
- Moda fabric: Kathy Carrick
- The Scarlet Thread stranded cotton: Susan
- Fat quarter shop fabric: Cora
- Christa Watson fabric: Karen A
I’ve got in touch with all of them and they will be receiving their price very soon.
Have a look at all the projects in the book again!
Did you like the projects?
You can find all the patterns on my book. The book is available worldwide online and in some brick and mortar shops. Check with your local quilting shop. They may be able to order it for you.
Or order online at Amazon:
Blog hop schedule
January 30 – Quarter Snow Ball
February 1 – Modern Shoofly
- Gretchen Wylegala blog: Snug Harbor Quilts
February 2 – Half Square Triangles (HSTs) and squares
Rose Garden Star
- Anne Boundy blog: Said with Love
- Becca Fenstermaker blog: Pretty Piney
February 4 – Striped Fabric Block
Xs and Os
- Cheryl Brown blog: QuilterChic
- Stephanie Jacobson blog: Steph Jacobson Design
February 6 – Coordinated Strips
- Afton Warrick blog: Quilting Mod
Diamond and Crosses
Knots and Crosses
February 8 – Double Disappearing Nine-Patch
- Sherry Shish blog: Powered by Quilting
Two for One
- Mania Hatziioannidi blog: Mania for Quilts
Order my book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Have you made any of my quilts or tutorials?
If you make any of my tutorials and upload pictures to Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder on private message me in Facebook with some photos and I’ll post them for everyone to see!