Churn dash is a traditional quilt block. If you slice it in 4 equal parts you get a disappearing churn dash quilt block.
Learn in just over 2 minutes how to make these 2 fun blocks:
Materials for both blocks
- 2 grey 4 7/8 inch squares
- 2 white 4 7/8 inch squares
- two 9 x 2 1/2 inch strips in blue
- two 9 x 2 1/2 inch strips in orange
- one 4 1/2 inch square
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Have you made any of my quilts or tutorials?
If you make any of my tutorials and upload pictures to Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder on private message me in Facebook with some photos and I’ll post them for everyone to see!
Some blocks you can make with the disappearing churn dash block
Quilt design ideas