Trellis is a quick and easy modern quilt pattern suitable for beginners. This quilt has no Y seams to deal with.
It works just as well with solids and print fabrics.
Have a look at the quilt and test sample quilts on this 1:30 minute video:
Buy Trellis quilt pattern
About the quilt
- 5 quilt sizes: Cushion, crib, throw, twin, queen.
- Quilt technique: traditionally piecing.
- Skill level: Confident beginner.
- In the 15 page pattern I have included lots of colour diagrams as well as written instructions.
- Bonus: links to relevant video tutorials, alternative colour schemes as well as a quilt colouring page.
I’d like to thank the great testers who tested and proofread the pattern for their generosity:
- Steph Tow
- Lynne from Sydney;
- Pam Bosworth
- Carol Leitch
- Bridgette Presnell
- Dan from Melbourne
I hope you like my quilt and enjoy making it.
If you have any questions about the pattern, please feel free to contact me via the form on the About this blog page.