I’m digging out some of the items I have made in the past few months. I made many of them as gifts for friends and relatives.
Most of them can be made in a few hours and all tutorials are original and free.
- SEWING: iPad / e-book reader beanbag
- SEWING: Mini wallet/bag
- SEWING: Spirit tote bag
- EMBROIDERY: French cuisine embroidery tea towel
- PATCHWORK AND EMBROIDERY: Reversible tray cover using improv piecing and embroidery
- FOUNDATION PIECING AND QUILTING: Foundation piecing teapot holder pattern
- SEWING AND EMBROIDERY: Embroidered spare toilet roll holder
- FOUNDATION PIECING AND QUILTING: Scrappy heart potholder
- SEWING AND QUILTING: Quilted hot water bottle cozy
If you are thinking of making any of the items why not share photos of your finished project. I love seeing what you make with my tutorials.
Note: you need to have a Flickr account to be able to upload pictures to the pool.